foodPark at Eddington
Wednesday 20th January 2021 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Market Square
foodPark at Eddington is continuing with a takeaway service.
Due to the latest national lockdown, foodPark will operate a takeaway service only.
- All food will need to be pre-ordered using an online ordering system and walk-up orders will not be accepted.
- Only one person may collect an order.
- All online ordering systems are open in advance and bookings can still be taken throughout service.
- Collection is made from the food truck you have ordered with. Please take all of your food away and do not eat on site.
foodPark traders will be open at Eddington on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-8pm and Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm.
foodPark will be operating with measures in place to encourage social distancing including contactless payment, contactless food collection, hand sanitiser at vans and distance markers.
All of the links for pre-ordering are on each trader’s websites below as well as on the foodPark website.
- Wednesday 20 January – Steak & Honour (5-8pm)
Pre-order required. Steak & Honour serve proper burgers & fries from distinctive Citroen H vans. They use only the best local suppliers and local artisanal brioche buns.
- Wednesday 20 January – Buffalo Joe’s (5-8pm)
Pre-order required. Buttermilk fried chicken burgers and award-winning chicken wings. Cooked fresh to order, Buffalo Joe’s serve up a variety of chicken wings including classic Buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce, spicy Korean wings and sweet Honey G wings.
- Saturday 23 January – Guerrilla Kitchen (12-2pm)
Pre-order required. Run by an award-winning chef, Guerrilla Kitchen serves Asian style steamed Gau Bao. Each Bao is hand-made and steamed to order and filled with locally sourced fresh ingredients. Choose meat, vegetarian or vegan Bao with a seasonal side dish.
- Saturday 23 January – Road Dogs (12-2pm)
Pre-order required. Road Dogs serve a variety of American style hotdogs topped with fries from ‘The Big Rig’. These hotdogs are handmade 100% British pork franks, wrapped in a freshly steamed bun and topped with various American inspired toppings. Road Dogs also offer a variety of twice-cooked skin-on fries to choose from.