foodPark at Eddington
Wednesday 20th October 2021 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Market Square
foodPark at Eddington is continuing with a takeaway service.
- All food should be pre-ordered using an online ordering system, though limited walk-up orders will be accepted.
- Only one person should collect an order.
- All online ordering systems are open in advance and bookings can still be taken throughout service.
- Collection is made from the food truck you have ordered with. Please take all of your food away and it is recommended that you do not eat on site.
foodPark traders will be open at Eddington on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-8pm and Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm.
foodPark will be operating with measures in place to encourage social distancing including contactless payment, contactless food collection, hand sanitiser at vans and distance markers.
All of the links for pre-ordering are on each trader’s websites below as well as on the foodPark website.
- Wednesday 20 October - Azahar (5-8pm)
Pre-order. Azahar serves authentic Spanish Bocatas from a beautifully converted Citroen H Van. Each Bocata is filled with a traditional Spanish flavour, Chorizo, Tortilla, Pollo a la Brava or Lomo and served in local artisan bread.
- Wednesday 20 October – Pizza Mondo (5-8pm)
Pre-order. Hand stretched to order using fresh home made dough, topped with the best quality ingredients and fired up at 475 degrees in wood fired ovens. Pizza Mondo deliver delicious Neapolitan pizzas out of their retro Beaufort horse box.
- Saturday 23 October – Steak & Honour (12-2pm)
Pre-order. Steak & Honour serve proper burgers & fries from distinctive Citroen H vans. They use only the best local suppliers: Riverside Beef from cattle grazing east-anglia waterways, and local artisanal brioche buns.