foodPark at Eddington
Saturday 19th June 2021 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Market Square
foodPark at Eddington is continuing with a takeaway service.
Due to the latest national lockdown, foodPark will operate a takeaway service only.
- All food should be pre-ordered using an online ordering system, though limited walk-up orders will be accepted.
- Only one person should collect an order.
- All online ordering systems are open in advance and bookings can still be taken throughout service.
- Collection is made from the food truck you have ordered with. Please take all of your food away and it is recommended that you do not eat on site.
foodPark traders will be open at Eddington on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-8pm and Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm.
foodPark will be operating with measures in place to encourage social distancing including contactless payment, contactless food collection, hand sanitiser at vans and distance markers.
All of the links for pre-ordering are on each trader’s websites below as well as on the foodPark website.
- Wednesday 16 June – Azahar (5-8pm)
Pre-order. Authentic Spanish Bocatas filled with traditional Spanish flavours served in local artisan bread.
- Wednesday 16 June – Pimp My Fish (5-8pm)
Pre-order. Pimp my Fish is no ordinary fish and chip van. Customers can chose to eat their Fish & Chips just as nature intended with salt and vinegar, or pimped up with their homemade sauces to give a creative twist to a British classic.
- Wednesday 16 June – Churros Bar (5-8pm)
Pre-order. Churro is a delicious Spanish sweet treat. This fried-dough pastry with a light and fluffy centre are satisfyingly crunchy on the outside. The Churros Bar serves each of their Churro with a choice of dips including home-made salted-caramel sauce, strawberry jam or Nutella.
- Saturday 19 June – Steak & Honour (12-2pm)
Pre-order. Steak & Honour serve proper burgers & fries from distinctive Citroen H vans. They use only the best local suppliers and local artisanal brioche buns.
- Saturday 19 June – Wandering Yak (12-2pm)
Pre-order. Fresh and vibrant plant-based street food inspired by the flavours of the Middle East.