foodPark at Eddington
Saturday 30th January 2021 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Market Square
foodPark at Eddington is continuing with a takeaway service.
Due to the latest national lockdown, foodPark will operate a takeaway service only.
- All food will need to be pre-ordered using an online ordering system and walk-up orders will not be accepted.
- Only one person may collect an order.
- All online ordering systems are open in advance and bookings can still be taken throughout service.
- Collection is made from the food truck you have ordered with. Please take all of your food away and do not eat on site.
foodPark traders will be open at Eddington on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-8pm and Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm.
foodPark will be operating with measures in place to encourage social distancing including contactless payment, contactless food collection, hand sanitiser at vans and distance markers.
All of the links for pre-ordering are on each trader’s websites below as well as on the foodPark website.
- Wednesday 27 January – Pizza Mondo (5-8pm)
Pre-order required. Pizza Mondo is pizza that is made from hand-stretched dough to order and wood-fired use fresh homemade dough to deliver delicious Neapolitan pizzas out of their retro Beaufort horsebox.
- Wednesday 27 January – Wandering Yak (5-8pm)
Pre-order required. Fresh and vibrant plant-based street food inspired by the flavours of the Middle East.
- Wednesday 27 January – Churros Bar (5-8pm)
Pre-order required. Churro is a delicious Spanish sweet treat. This fried-dough pastry with a light and fluffy centre are satisfyingly crunchy on the outside. The Churros Bar serves each of their Churro with a choice of dips including home-made salted-caramel sauce, strawberry jam or Nutella.
- Saturday 30 January – Pimp My Fish (12-2pm)
Pre-order required. Pimp my Fish is no ordinary fish and chip van. Customers can chose to eat their Fish & Chips just as nature intended with salt and vinegar, or pimped up with their homemade sauces to give a creative twist to a British classic.
- Saturday 30 January – Buffalo Joe’s (12-2pm)
Pre-order required. Buttermilk fried chicken burgers and award-winning chicken wings. Cooked fresh to order, Buffalo Joe’s serve up a variety of chicken wings including classic Buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce, spicy Korean wings and sweet Honey G wings.