foodPark at Eddington
Wednesday 26th January 2022 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Market Square
foodPark at Eddington is continuing with a takeaway service.
- All food should be pre-ordered using an online ordering system, though limited walk-up orders will be accepted.
- Only one person should collect an order.
- All online ordering systems are open in advance and bookings can still be taken throughout service.
- Collection is made from the food truck you have ordered with. Please take all of your food away and it is recommended that you do not eat on site.
foodPark traders will be open at Eddington on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-8pm and Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm.
foodPark will be operating with measures in place to encourage social distancing including contactless payment, contactless food collection, hand sanitiser at vans and distance markers.
All of the links for pre-ordering are on each trader’s websites below as well as on the foodPark website.
This week’s foodPark line-up:
- Wednesday 26 January – Buffalo Joe’s (5-8 pm)
Pre-order. From their crazy converted Citroen h van, Buffalo Joe’s serves award-winning wings, burgers, fries and plenty of delicious vegan options.
- Wednesday 26 January – Wandering Yak (5-8 pm)
Pre-order. Wandering Yak is also an award-winning, Middle Eastern and North African inspired street food in and around Cambridge. They serve outstanding food with incredible flavours.