foodPark at Eddington
Saturday 17th April 2021 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Market Square
foodPark at Eddington is continuing with a takeaway service.
Due to the latest national lockdown, foodPark will operate a takeaway service only.
- All food will need to be pre-ordered using an online ordering system and walk-up orders will not be accepted.
- Only one person may collect an order.
- All online ordering systems are open in advance and bookings can still be taken throughout service.
- Collection is made from the food truck you have ordered with. Please take all of your food away and do not eat on site.
foodPark traders will be open at Eddington on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-8pm and Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm.
foodPark will be operating with measures in place to encourage social distancing including contactless payment, contactless food collection, hand sanitiser at vans and distance markers.
All of the links for pre-ordering are on each trader’s websites below as well as on the foodPark website.
- Wednesday 14 April – Kura Kura (5-8pm)
Pre-order required. Kura Kura offers a choice of exciting Sri Lankan and Southern Indian street food. Roasting and grinding their own aromatic spice blends, this popular duo pride themselves on flavour and authenticity.
- Wednesday 14 April – Wandering Yak (5-8pm)
Pre-order required. Fresh and vibrant plant-based street food inspired by the flavours of the Middle East.
- Saturday 17 April – Pizza Mondo (12-2pm)
Pre-order required. Pizza Mondo is pizza that is made from hand-stretched dough to order and wood-fired use fresh homemade dough to deliver delicious Neapolitan pizzas out of their retro Beaufort horsebox.
- Saturday 10 April – Steak & Honour (12-2pm)
Pre-order required. Steak & Honour serve proper burgers & fries from distinctive Citroen H vans. They use only the best local suppliers and local artisanal brioche buns.