foodPark at Eddington
Wednesday 16th December 2020 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Market Square
foodPark at Eddington is continuing with a takeaway service.
- All food should be pre-ordered using an online ordering system.
- All online ordering systems are open in advance and bookings can still be taken throughout service.
- Collection is made from the food truck you have ordered with.
foodPark traders will be open at Eddington on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-8pm and Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm from 1 July 2020.
foodPark will be operating with measures in place to encourage social distancing including contactless payment, contactless food collection, hand sanitiser at vans and distance markers.
All of the links for pre-ordering are on each trader’s websites below as well as on the foodPark website.
- Wednesday 16 December – Road Dogs (5-8pm)
Pre-order recommended. Road Dogs serve a variety of American style hotdogs topped with fries from ‘The Big Rig’. These hotdogs are handmade 100% British pork franks, wrapped in a freshly steamed bun and topped with various American inspired toppings. Road Dogs also offer a variety of twice-cooked skin-on fries to choose from.
- Wednesday 16 December – Azahar (5-8pm)
Pre-order recommended. Authentic Spanish Bocatas filled with traditional Spanish flavours served in local artisan bread.
- Saturday 19 December – Pimp my Fish (12-2pm)
Pre-order recommended. Pimp my Fish is no ordinary fish and chip van. Customers can chose to eat their Fish & Chips just as nature intended with salt and vinegar, or pimped up with their homemade sauces to give a creative twist to a British classic.
- Saturday 19 December – Steak & Honour (12-2pm)
Pre-order recommended. Steak & Honour serve proper burgers & fries from distinctive Citroen H vans. They use only the best local suppliers and local artisanal brioche buns.