foodPark at Eddington
Saturday 10th July 2021 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Market Square
foodPark at Eddington is continuing with a takeaway service.
Due to the latest national lockdown, foodPark will operate a takeaway service only.
- All food should be pre-ordered using an online ordering system, though limited walk-up orders will be accepted.
- Only one person should collect an order.
- All online ordering systems are open in advance and bookings can still be taken throughout service.
- Collection is made from the food truck you have ordered with. Please take all of your food away and it is recommended that you do not eat on site.
foodPark traders will be open at Eddington on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-8pm and Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm.
foodPark will be operating with measures in place to encourage social distancing including contactless payment, contactless food collection, hand sanitiser at vans and distance markers.
All of the links for pre-ordering are on each trader’s websites below as well as on the foodPark website.
- Wednesday 07 July – Guerrilla Kitchen (5-8pm)
Pre-order. Run by an award-winning chef, Guerrilla Kitchen serves Asian style steamed Gau Bao. Each Bao is hand-made and steamed to order and filled with locally sourced fresh ingredients. Choose meat, vegetarian or vegan Bao with a seasonal side dish.
- Wednesday 07 July – Road Dogs (5-8pm)
Pre-order. Road Dogs serve a variety of American style hotdogs topped with fries from ‘The Big Rig’. These hotdogs are handmade 100% British pork franks, wrapped in a freshly steamed bun and topped with various American inspired toppings. Road Dogs also offer a variety of twice-cooked skin-on fries to choose from.
- Saturday 10 July – Pizza Mondo (12-2pm)
Pre-order. Pizza Mondo is pizza that is made from hand-stretched dough to order and wood-fired use fresh homemade dough to deliver delicious Neapolitan pizzas out of their retro Beaufort horsebox.
- Saturday 10 July – Steak & Honour (12-2pm)
Pre-order. Steak & Honour serve proper burgers & fries from distinctive Citroen H vans. They use only the best local suppliers and local artisanal brioche buns.