Categories: Art Community Family friendly Sports
Sunday 22nd December 2019
Location: Storey’s Field Centre
At the Storey’s Field Centre the community can take part in everything from ballet to woodwork. There are dozens of new community groups open to both the general public and Eddington’s residents.
Some highlights include:
- Jazzercise: Mondays and Wednesdays – Brilliant workout to music with tried and tested methods to motivate.
- Yoga: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays
- Art Class: Tuesdays and Wednesdays – Art for children aged 8-11 encouraging children to express themselves through art.
- Children’s Ballet Class: Wednesdays – Come and join the imagination ballet classes run by the Jill Bridger School of Dance.
- Woodcraft Folk: Wednesdays – Fun, games, crafts, arts and outdoor activities.
- The Mix: Wednesdays – Blast out your exercise moves to R&B, hip-hop, old school and African beats.