foodPark at Eddington
Saturday 16th October 2021 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Market Square
foodPark at Eddington is continuing with a takeaway service.
- All food should be pre-ordered using an online ordering system, though limited walk-up orders will be accepted.
- Only one person should collect an order.
- All online ordering systems are open in advance and bookings can still be taken throughout service.
- Collection is made from the food truck you have ordered with. Please take all of your food away and it is recommended that you do not eat on site.
foodPark traders will be open at Eddington on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-8pm and Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm.
foodPark will be operating with measures in place to encourage social distancing including contactless payment, contactless food collection, hand sanitiser at vans and distance markers.
All of the links for pre-ordering are on each trader’s websites below as well as on the foodPark website.
- Saturday 16 October – Buffalo Joe’s (12-2pm)
Pre-order. Buttermilk fried chicken burgers and award winning chicken wings. Cooked fresh to order, Buffalo Joe’s serve up a variety of chicken wings including classic Buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce, spicy Korean wings and sweet Honey G wings.
- Saturday 2 October – Pimp my Fish (12-2pm)
Pre-order. Pimp my Fish is no ordinary fish and chip van. Customers can chose to eat their Fish & Chips just as nature intended with salt and vinegar, or pimped up with their homemade sauces to give a creative twist to a British classic.