foodPark at Eddington
Wednesday 28th July 2021 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Market Square
foodPark at Eddington is continuing with a takeaway service.
- All food should be pre-ordered using an online ordering system, though limited walk-up orders will be accepted.
- Only one person should collect an order.
- All online ordering systems are open in advance and bookings can still be taken throughout service.
- Collection is made from the food truck you have ordered with. Please take all of your food away and it is recommended that you do not eat on site.
foodPark traders will be open at Eddington on Wednesday evenings from 5pm-8pm and Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm-2pm.
foodPark will be operating with measures in place to encourage social distancing including contactless payment, contactless food collection, hand sanitiser at vans and distance markers.
All of the links for pre-ordering are on each trader’s websites below as well as on the foodPark website.
- Wednesday 28 July – Azahar (5-8pm)
Pre-order. Authentic Spanish Bocatas filled with traditional Spanish flavours served in local artisan bread.
- Wednesday 28 July – Rotisseroll (5-8pm)
Pre-order. Rotisseroll serves artisan chicken and porchetta. They have a full menu with dishes such as Rotisserie Chicken and Porchetta served with baby roast potatoes cooked in chicken and pork juices, hand-pulled rotisserie chicken in a roll with baby gem, tomato, may with sage onion and bacon jam and crispy Jack Fruit with nuoc cham dressing, shredded carrot, lettuce, coriander and mint.
- Saturday 31 July – Buffalo Joe’s (12-2pm)
Pre-order. Buttermilk fried chicken burgers and award-winning chicken wings. Cooked fresh to order, Buffalo Joe’s serve up a variety of chicken wings including classic Buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce, spicy Korean wings and sweet Honey G wings.
- Saturday 31 July – Guerrilla Kitchen (12-2pm)
Pre-order. Run by an award-winning chef, Guerrilla Kitchen serves Asian style steamed Gau Bao. Each Bao is hand-made and steamed to order and filled with locally sourced fresh ingredients. Choose meat, vegetarian or vegan Bao with a seasonal side dish.