News and Updates
19 August 2020
Storey’s Field Centre to reopen on Monday 14 September 2020
We are delighted to announce that Storey’s Field Centre will reopen on Monday 14 September 2020 with many of its regular activities restarting during that week.
In line with the latest government guidance, the Centre will have measures in place to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19 whilst on the premises, including:
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever, persistent cough or loss of smell/taste should not come to the Centre.
- Only those attending classes/events or waiting to collect children taking part in classes will be permitted in the Centre.
- Face masks will be obligatory for anyone over the age of 11 (unless suffering from a medical condition which prevents the wearing of one). Please bring your own mask with you as they will not be provided.
- Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entry and wash their hands regularly while at the Centre.
- Visitors are to maintain 2m social distancing wherever possible and maintain 1m+ if 2m is not possible.
- Visitor names and contact details will be collected for Test, Track and Trace purposes.
- Some classes may be moved to larger rooms to allow for social distancing.
- There will be slight changes to the timetable to allow for cleaning between classes.
- Alternative exits may be used if necessary
- Equipment used during classes cannot be shared.
- Kitchen use and access will be restricted to staff only.
- Visitors will be discouraged from gathering at the Centre entrance.
All classes have been assessed to make sure that we reopen as safely as possible. Each class leader will be in touch in due course about any changes that affect their specific participants.
Storey’s Field Centre is happy to take new bookings so long as they comply with the above measures and the latest government guidance on events and gatherings.
Please contact the Centre team to discuss your booking and we will help to guide you through the latest COVID information.
Photos by A Cambridge Diary